PC and Laptop Repairs, troubleshooting and upgrading
Old PC’s and laptops can be given a new lease of life by upgrading components, what was perfectly acceptable only a couple of years ago can now struggle to cope with the demands of the internet and more recent programs. Memory and component upgrades can extend the life of your existing equipment for a fraction of the cost of replacement and help spread the cost of your IT budget.
Advice on purchasing new equipment suitable for your requirements
- Should replacement be the sensible option then we can give you good advice on a replacement within your budget and requirements.
- At this point you also need to consider future requirements, possible expansion, changes in the way you work, is it time to move from a workgroup to a domain, giving you more control, security and flexibility.
- We can set everything up for you and transfer all your existing data to the new equipment and install any software , also advising you of any compatibility issues, for instance programs working in XP won’t necessarily work in Windows 8.
- We also have experience in installing and working with server operating systems and virtualisation which offer some interesting possibilities in the work place, allowing you to reduce the number of physical machines required and reducing costs for some server licenses.
We can maintain your system for you, keeping all your PC’s and network up to date and functioning at their best so that you can work uninterrupted, we also try to attend your premises should you have a problem within the same day.
Wired and Wireless networking, design, installation, troubleshooting and upgrading
- Business networks require careful planning to maximise the speed and availability of resources and also to maintain the security of the system.
- Wireless access to the internet is becoming a necessity in all businesses.
- Allowing laptops, tablets and smart phones internet access can be challenging in both new and old properties. We can offer you a number of solutions to extend your wireless and wired networks beyond your wireless router and keep your communications secure.
Anti-Virus supply and installation
Good security in a business is essential to keep everything running efficiently and safely, protecting your own data and your clients personal information.an recommend a number of good solutions depending upon the circumstances.
Virus, Spyware, Malware and Ransomware removal
Should you be unfortunate enough to be infected, a lot of these things can be removed but the most essential thing to have is a good backup and disaster recovery plan which reduces the amount of down time.
Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions
A good tried and tested backup and recovery system is essential in a business to keep potential down time to a minimum. From rescuing a few deleted files to a total server restore, there are a number of excellent solutions available.